The Oceanis 34.1 in the video is equipped with the FIRST LINE PACAKAGE:
- Polyester bowsprit with integrated anchoring gear and bobstay (for Code 0 and asymmetric spinnaker)
- Flatdeck genoa furler
- Additional jammers: 1 Double jammer on coaming to port and starboard for mainsail sheet, genoa sheet, adjustment of Genoa sheet traveller (control line) + 1 Triple jammer on the roof for spinnaker halyard/code 0
- Dyneema core running rigging (Halyards: Mainsail, Genoa, Code 0, Asymmetric spinnaker)
- Genoa sheet 3D adjustment rings on the roof
- Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging / Code 0 (sheets, Blocks, Halyards)
- German system (Two-way mainsheet at the helm station)
- 1 Starboard manual (H35.2 STA) rigging winch + Cadet Grey halyard bag
- 2 Manual (H40.2 STA) genoa sheet winches
- Performance hull decoration (Red sticker)
Marc Lombard explains, his team spent a lot of time optimizing the hull. Wider forward section for less pitching while sailing upwind and a better balance, less wetted surface area to improve the performance in lights airs.
Moreover the First Line pack provides up to 39% extra sail area with a square top mainsail and a genoa on a FlatDeck furler. Thanks to the bowsprit you can also have additional downwind sails.
Beneteau Gulf Coast
#Oceanis34.1, #GulfCoast, #Teaxassailing, #louisianasailing, #mississippisailing, #alabamasailing, #floridasailing