Q – What do the numbers 12 and 70 have in common?
A – More than you may think.
- 12+ countries have active, growing J/70 fleets as part of the International J/70 Class.
- 12+ states in the USA have active, growing J/70 fleets with local and regional events.
- 12 minutes after arriving to the boat, a crew of 2-3 can launch a J/70 from a dry storage lot (either ramp launching or single-point lifting) and sail away.
- 12 months out of the year there’s a J/70 one-design event happening somewhere in the world.
- 12 years old was the magic age for Gannon Troutman when he steered his family’s J/70 to a 5th place finish overall in the 54 boat fleet at the 2015 J/70 Midwinters.
- 12th was the average finish place needed to finish in the top 10 at the 2014 J/70 Worlds and 2015 J/70 Midwinters.
- 12 minutes is the average length of a race in the exciting Sailing League racing format featuring J/70s. 12 knots of wind is all you need to start planning in a J/70.
- 12 seconds of sailing a J/70 will leave you smiling the rest of the day.
Click to learn more about the new J/70
Click for our Brokerage
SAIL LISTINGS – POWER LISTINGS
Click the logo for our New Sailboat Listings
Murray Yacht Sales is your Gulf Coast Beneteau & J/Boats Dealer and has been serving the Gulf Coast Boating Community since 1974