1996 Sea Ray 40' (12.19 m)
Seabrook, Texas, United States
With her bold styling, huge cockpit, and luxurious interior the Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser was considered a state-of-the-art boat when she was introduced back in 1992. All new flooring and upholstery makes this boat look great!
- Express Cruiser / Cruisers
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SERF5256A696
With her bold styling, huge cockpit, and luxurious interior the Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser was considered a state-of-the-art boat when she was introduced back in 1992. This was the long awaited replacement model for the 390 Express Cruiser (1984-91), and while she has less beam than her predecessor, she was a big step up in luxury and appearance.
This Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser has an updated interior with rich designer fabrics, new galley appliances and a hardwood laminate floor. Add in the new cushions and low engine hours with a recent compound and waxing, she looks great and is ready to take you away.
- This Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser has an updated interior with rich designer fabrics, new galley appliances and a hardwood laminate floor. Add in the new cushions and low engine hours with a recent compound and waxing, she looks great and is ready to take you away.
RECENT UPGRADES (Sep 2020 or later)
- Hardwood laminate flooring installed
- Bimini Top and cockpit enclosure all new
- All new interior cushions (foam and fabric)
- All new cockpit cushions (foam and fabric)
- Vtirofrigo SS fridge/freezer
- Galley cabinets modified and Convection Grill Microwave combo installed
- New Onn brand Roku TV
- New Clarion Stereo
- New Fenders
- Compound and Wax (June 2022)
- Replaced 3 batteries
- Layout: Master stateroom forward with island pedestal berth, TV and privacy door. A circular door closes off the starboard sitting room/guest cabin with a full sized bed and a convertible upper bunk.
- The large head compartment features a large separate shower stall and a vacuflush commode (2020)
- The sitting room/guest cabin has a curved pocket door, a large settee that becomes a full size berth and an upper single bunk. With the door closed both cabins have privacy.
- The salon has a very large curved settee, a moveable table, an Onn Roku TV, a Clarion stereo with a separate 16 cd changer.
- The galley includes a breakfast bar and lots of storage as well as
- Vitrofrigo Stainless Steel refrigerator/freezer, new in 2021
- Mauve convection, grill, microwave oven, new in 2021
- Kenyon electric 3 burner cooktop
- Black and Decker in wall coffee maker
- Hot & cold pressurized water system
- Raytheon R11XX Radar
- Autohelm Tridata knotlog and depthsounder
- Cobra Marine DSC VHF (2020)
- ARC remote control spotlight (inoperable)
- Shore power (2x 30amp)
- 40amp battery charger
- Batteries 3 group 27 (April 2021)
DECK & HULL
- Last Bottom job
- Windlass Good Automatic ⅝ CFD
- Danforth Anchor
- Windshield with 3 wipers and powervent
- fiberglass cockpit table
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Navigation lights, anchor light
- Fenders and dock lines
- Engines: Mercruiser 7.4 liter 380 hp (608 hrs port - 520 hrs strbd 6/22/22)
- Generator - Westerbeke 7.0 (349.0 hours 6/22/22)
- Propeller: 2X 3-Blade Bronze 20x20
- Air conditioning - (2) 12,000 btu Cruiseair
INOPERABLE / IN NEED OF ATTENTION
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Spot light inoperable
- Bottom job not done
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
LOA: 45' 7'' (13.89 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass