2016 Hanse 45' (13.72 m) 455
Houston, Texas, United States
M Pillsbury: Cruising World Just like its siblings, the Hanse 455 looks sharp, sails like a dream and is big for her size. Down below, a thoroughly modern interior is as comfortable as it is functional, and topsides, there’s lots of space on deck and in the cockpit to relax and enjoy the ride ...
- Cruisers / Sloop
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HANV0097L516
The companionway stairway down to the cabin has large flat steps and double stainless steel handrails.
- Layout: Three Cabin Two Head Layout
- Air Conditioning: Dometic AC units, 12,000 Btu for aft cabins, 12,000 Btu for Salon/galley, 8,000 Btu for master cabin.
- Ports: (4) large opening ports in the salon and one opening port in each aft cabin
- Hatches: Twelve flush style overhead hatches
- Cabin Sole: Very Good condition
- Nav Station: Outboard facing with tilting seat, 26” x 23” nav table with 12 volt circuits above and 110 volt circuit breakers below.
- Dinette Table: Square table with U-shaped dinette and moveable bench to starboard with two swivel armchairs to port with a small table between them. All salon cushions are leather.
- Master Cabin: Island berth with mood lighting above, shelves outboard and in headboard, hanging lockers and shelves on each side with en-suite head to starboard and separate shower to port.
- Guest Cabins: Twin aft cabins with fore and aft berths. Each cabin has one opening hatch and one opening portlight, mood lighting and a locker with hanging space and shelves.
- Headroom: 6’7” salon, 6’5” master cabin, 6’4” galley
- Heads: Aft head has a separate shower stall. Both commodes are electric Jabsco heads that face aft.
- Stove/Oven: Eno 3-burner
- Refrigeration: Isotherm top / front loading refrigerator with freezer inside. Waeco fridge drawer. Refrigerated compartment in cockpit table.
- Microwave Oven: LG
- Sink: Double stainless steel
- Water: Pressure water
- Various Lockers and drawers
- Counter Top:
- Plotter: (2x) B&G
- Autopilot: B&G
- Speed/Depth: B&G
- Wind: B&G
- VHF: B&G
- Stereo: Fusion with iPod dock
- 12v system
- 110v system
- Battery Charger: Mastervolt
- Batteries: Two Fullriver DC160-12 160 amp hour deep cycle AGM batteries (house bank)
- Shore Power: 125/250 volt 50amp
- Generator: Fischer Panda 4kw 125 hours
- Interior Lights: LED with reading lights, direct overhead lighting, indirect lighting
- Nav Lights: LED
- 12v Outlets
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main: Full batten mainsail
- Genoa: self-tending jib
- Mast: Selden
- Roller Furling: Furlex
- Vang: Selden
- Primary Winches: Lewmar electric
- Clutches: 10
- Windex on top of mast.
- Backstay: Mechanically adjustable split backstay
- Mast Height: 67ft 6in
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: white
- Deck Color: White
- Draft: 5’8”
- Bow Thruster: Retractable
- Canvas: Taupe
- Covers: winch covers, table cover and wheel covers
- Cockpit Table: with fridge and wooden folding leaves
- Swim Platform: foldable teak covered
- Anchor: Delta knockoff
- Windlass: Quick
- Very Large Foredeck Locker
- Engine: Volvo D2-55: Engine hours reported as 50.
- Air Conditioning: 3 Dometic units, 12k, 12k, 8k
- Generator: Fischer Panda 4kw 125 hours
- Steering: Jefa Steering System with Carbonautica wheels
- Sail drive
- Water Heater
- Bilge Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
LOA: 45' 7'' (13.89 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 14' 4''
Draft Max: 5' 8''
Draft Min: 5' 8''
Double Berths: 2
Queen Berths: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 67' 6''
Fuel Tank: 58 Gallons (219.55 Liters)
Fresh Water: 118 Gallons (446.68 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 7716 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Engine Model: D2-55
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 55.00
- Power KW: 41.01
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Generator Make: Fisher-Panda
- Generator KW: 4.00
- Generator Hours: 125.00
- Generator Date Hours Recorded: 10/18/2022