1984 S2 30' (9.14 m)
Kemah, Texas, United States
PIOVERE Pi Over e
This S2 9.2A shows much better than most of her age. She's been maintained and managed very well. With recent Air conditioning (2017), a full bottom blister repair from OJ’s Marine in 2019, new batteries in 2020, a mainsail that looks close to new, she is in great shape and ready for your adventure!
- Cruiser-Racer / Cruisers
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SSU30451M844B
The S2 9.2A is sloop rigged, fin keel, skeg hung rudder and deck stepped mast. Her standard engine is a Yanmar diesel. Her interior offers an L-shaped galley with a refrigerator and two burner alcohol stove, berths for 6 including a quarterberth, enclosed head with telephone shower, navigator chart table, nine underberth storage lockers, three teak hanging lockers, (two of which house the air conditioner) solid teak trim and bulkheads, and the dinette table with double pedestal legs which is stowable. Her headroom is 6'3" and her mast height above DWL is 43'6".
- This S2 9.2A shows much better than most of her age. She has been maintained and managed very well. With recent Air conditioning (2017), a full bottom blister repair from OJ’s Marine in 2019, new batteries in 2020, a mainsail that looks close to new, she is in great shape and ready for your adventures!
- Layout: Vee-berth forward with overhead hatch, cabin fan and reading lights. The large head compartment features a Jabsco head, opening port and sink with telephone spigot/showerhead. The galley includes a two burner non-pressurized alcohol stove, Adler Barbour refrigeration and a deep stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water. The salon table stows in the quarter-berth. Salon cushions are in very good condition. Convertible nav station at head of quarter berth.
- Garmin GPS Map 564
- Shore power and battery charger
- Batteries new summer 2020
SAILS & RIGGING
- Mainsail 2012, very good condition
- Main Halyard 2020
- Jib Halyard 2016
- Harken jib furler
- Primary winches Andersen ST40
- Cabin top winches
DECK & HULL
- Last Bottom job 8/2019
- Cockpit table
- Navigation lights, anchor light, steaming and deck light combination
- Lifeline gates
- Emergency tiller
- Fenders and lines
- Engine Yanmar 13hp approx 700 hours
- Oil change 1/22/23
- Impeller changed 2020 (approximately 10 engine hours since change)
- Air conditioning - Dometic 12,000btu
INOPERABLE / IN NEED OF ATTENTION
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Signet instruments are inoperable
- Starboard cabin top windows are cracked.
LOA: 29' 11'' (9.12 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass