1993 Catalina 36' (10.97 m) 36
Clear Lake Shores, Texas, United States
The Catalina 36 is sloop rigged, wing Keel, spade rudder and keel stepped mast. She features a large athwartship double berth with a hanging locker and bureau aft. The forward cabin is a v-berth. Her L shaped galley is to the port of the companionway with the nave station to starboard. An L-shaped d
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTYR1234H293
|Bimini and Dodger|
|Date Listed: 03/22/2023|
Official Number: 990214
LOA: 36' 4'' (11.07 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 11' 11''
Draft Max: 4' 5''
Draft Min: 4' 5''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Fresh Water: 84 Gallons (317.97 Liters)
Holding Tank: 15 Gallons (56.78 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: M35
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 30.00
- Power KW: 22.37
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1588.00
- Engine Location: Middle
Quotes from Practical sailor:
These owners consider their boats to be structurally sound, seaworthy, and “fast enough.” We note that three 36 owners have circumnavigated the world, without incident according to the company.
- Layout: Two Cabin one Head Layout
- Air Conditioning: 16,000 BTU Dometic Reverse Cycle AC with Remote
- Ports: 6 opening port lights and 6 fixed.
- Hatches: Four Opening hatches
- Fans: Two 12v Fans in the main salon and one in the forward cabin.
- Cabin Sole: Teak and Holly
- Nav Station: To Starboard with a swing away seat.
- Dinette Table: Bulkhead mounted fold down table is to port
- Settee: To starboard there are two armchairs with a small table between them.
- Cushions: Upholstery in the main salon replaced in 2023.
- Master Cabin: Queen Size berth aft.
- Guest Cabin: Spacious v-berth forward.
- Head: To Port with manual head.
- Stove/Oven: Hillerange two burner Gimbaled stove/oven combo.
- Refrigeration: Avanti 110 Refrigeration with built-in freezer section.
- Icebox: Large top loading Icebox to Port with drain.
- Microwave Oven: GE Microwave.
- Sink: double Stainless steel Sink.
- Water: Pressure
- Water Heater: Replaced in 2021
- Cabinets: Various large storage cabinets throughout.
- Counter Top: White Formica.
- Plotter: B&G Zeus 3, 9” Chartplotter in Nav Pod 2022
- NMEA 2000 Backbone 2022
- Autopilot: Raymarine Wheel Pilot 2022
- Speed/Depth: B&G 2022
- Wind: B&G Triton 2 Wind Package
- VHF: Standard Matrix AIS/GPS VHF mounted in Nav Station with remote mic in cockpit.
- Stereo: JVC KD-R97MB5/Bluetooth Stereo
- TV: 18” Vizio HDMI HDTV
- 12v system
- 110v system with shore power cord.
- Battery Charger
- Interior Lights
- Nav Lights
- 12v Outlet at Nav Station
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main: Traditional Main Sail with battens.
- Doyle Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks 2015
- Single Line Mainsail Reefing System
- Genoa: 110% Genoa 2015
- Upgraded Schaefer genoa lead cars
- Mast: Anodized aluminum keel-stepped mast
- Roller Furling: Schaefer Roller Furler for genoa
- Primary Winches: Two Lewmar 46 self-tailing primaries with Sunbrella covers
- Halyard Winches: Two Lewmar 30 self-tailing winches on the Cabin top.
- Clutches: 5 Cabin top clutches
- Traveler: Long Harken traveler for mainsheet
- All lines led aft to cockpit for easy single-handed operation
- Air Draft: 51 ft.
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: White
- Deck Color: White with Gray non skid.
- Draft: 4’5”
- Canvas: Dodger, Bimini, Insulated Companionway cover, Sail covers.
- Cushions: Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table: In front of binnacle
- Swim Platform: Sugar Scoop.
- Anchor: Manson BOSS Anchor
- Windlass: In Anchor Locker
- Rub rail
- Bottom: Painted in 2022
- Engine: Universal M35 Diesel 35hp 1588 hrs.
- Air Conditioning: MarinAire 16K BTU AC
- Steering: Wheel
- Water Heater: Replaced in 2022
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Floorboards have some nicks.
Dinghy and Outboard do not transfer with the vessel.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.