2004 Island Packet 37' (11.28 m) 370
Clear Lake Shores, Texas, United States
2004 Island Packet 370 For Sale-Texas Gulf Coast-Available Now. Joe's Pond is exceedingly well-equipped, maintained, and ready for an extended blue water crossing! She's an extension of all the decades of refinement and improvement of Bob Johnson's Island Packet line of fine cruising sailboats.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: TDL37030C404
|AIS Transmit and Receive|
|Two Diesel Heaters|
|Bottom Job: Aug. 2022|
|Notable Upgrades: Setup with European power with an adapter to run on Standard 50 amp 240v shore power.|
The Island Packet 370 represents the combined talents of the engineering, design, sales, and marketing staffs at Island Packet, coupled with the constructive and enlightened feedback of our enthusiastic owners and dealers. Marking a notable evolution in the Island Packet family, the 370 offers refined keel shapes and a higher aspect ratio rig for increased performance, new rudder shaft and blade geometry for enhanced control under sail and power, and a watertight anchor locker bulkhead for added security. The accommodations also shine, with the ever popular island berth both fore and aft, a separate shower stall in the head, and an optional Plus Package that boasts a solid, bevel planked teak and oak sole, premium Corian countertops in the galley and head, and furniture quality satin finish varnish on all interior wood surfaces.
LOA: 37' 10'' (11.53 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 1''
Draft Max: 4' 3''
Draft Min: 4' 3''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bridge Clearance: 54' 3''
Fuel Tank: 75 Gallons (283.91 Liters)
Fresh Water: 160 Gallons (605.67 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH57
- Engine Year: 2019
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 57.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 100.00
- Engine Location: Middle
Two Diesel Heaters
Roller Furling Main, Genoa, and Staysail
Setup with European power with an adapter to run on Standard 50 amp 240v shore power.
- Layout: Two Cabin one Head
- Air Conditioning: 8,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Ports: Eleven Stainless Steel opening ports
- Hatches: Six deck Hatches
- Three Dorade Vents
- Cabin Sole: Bevel planked teak and oak sole
- Nav Station: The desk in the aft stateroom can be used as a vanity, a navigation station, or work station.
- Dinette Table: Removed to fit Heater
- Settees: Port and Starboard
- Cushions: Ultraleather upholstery
- Master Cabin: Forward large island berth with innerspring mattress
- Guest Cabin: Aft with Island berth.
- Head: The head is forward of the main salon. Doors from both the forward stateroom and the main salon provide both easy access and privacy for owners and guests . There is a separate stall shower with folding acrylic doors and an electric sump drain.
- Gimballed Force 10 three burner stove/oven/broiler
- Refrigeration: Ice box with injected Urethane foam insulation with Isotherm refrigeration unit for refrigeration and freezer
- Freezer: Separate refrigerated drawer below ice box
- Microwave Oven
- Sink: Double stainless steel sink with polished finish
- Water: Hot and Cold Water
- Water Heater: Water pressure water heater (heated by engine and 220 Volt)
- Cabinets: Abundant storage in multiple drawers and lockers
- Counter Top: Sahara Corian countertops
- Plotter: NavPod with Multifunctional Display, eS97, Sonar + US Charts - Raymarine
- Radar:18" HD, Raymarine T70168
- Speed/Depth: Raymarine ST 60
- Wind: Raymarine ST 60 Wind Speed and direction
- VHF: Ray260 VHF Radio, Raymarine E70087, Ray260 Handset w/Speaker, Raymarine A80196
- Multi/Graphic: Raymarine ST 60
- AIS: AIS 650 installation
- Stereo: Sound system w/ radio, CD player, IPod and speakers in front cabin, salon and cockpit
- Ritchie compass on the steering position
- 12v system
- 220v system
- Mastervolt Mass GI3.5, 90-255V Input &Output 16A IsolationTransformer 88000355
- Batteries: Four group 4D AGM batteries for the house bank: Replaced Spring of 2022
- Shore Power 220v with Conversion
- Solar: 2 x 85 watt solar panel, horizontal (folding) mounted in stainless steel construction between the pulpit and the mid-ship passage
- Interior Lights
- Nav Lights:
- 12v Outlet
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main: In-mast furling
- Genoa: 125% furling Genoa with flattener and UV band
- Carbon Selden spinnaker pole on Lewmar track
- Charleston mast, boom and rigging
- Roller Furling: Harken MK III furler
- Self tending on the patented Hoyt boom
- Roller furling Staysail
- Vang: Selden Rodkicker rigid vang
- Primary Winches: Four Lewmar 44 Self tailing winches
- Halyard Winches: Two Lewmar 30 and one Lewmar 14
- Clutches: 6 Lewmar Clutches and 2 spinlock line stoppers
- Traveler forward of companionway.
- Mast Height: 54.25 ft.
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: light ivory
- Deck Color: light ivory
- Draft: 4’ 3”
- Bow Thruster
- Canvas: Bimini and Dodger with connector.
- Cushions: Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit Table in front of binnacle
- Swim Platform
- Cockpit Shower
- Anchor: 2 Anchors: Wasi Stainless Steel primary and Bruce style secondary.
- Windlass: Simpson - Lawrence 75
- Bottom: Bottom inspected and painted Aug, 2022
- Engine: 2019 Yanmar 4JH57 57 hp with 100 hrs.
- Air Conditioning: 8,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC in main salon
- Prop: 3-Blade, Feathering Prop, Spare Three Blade fixed Prop.
The Engine was replaced due to water intrusion from the air conditioning system that stayed below the floorboards but damaged the original engine.
The water was pumped out of the bilge within four hours.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Vessel Locations & Events
Want more information?
1500 Marina Bay Drive
Clear Lake Shores TX 77565 USA