2001 Beneteau 33' (10.06 m) 331
Houston, Texas, United States
Designed by Groupe Finot, the Beneteau 331 offers a sophisticated hull with traditional lines. A spacious cockpit, top-of-the-line deck hardware, and a roller furling main accent her ease of handling.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEY78052H001
|Xantrex 3000 Watt Inverter|
|Raymarine AutoPilot 2021|
|Date Listed: 12/22/2021|
Official Number: 1107234
LOA: 33' 11'' (10.34 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 11' 4''
Draft Max: 5' 5''
Draft Min: 5' 5''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 45' 3''
Fuel Tank: 18 Gallons (68.14 Liters)
Fresh Water: 48 Gallons (181.7 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3GM30
- Power HP: 27.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1028.00
- Xantrex 3000 Watt Inverter
- Raymarine AutoPilot 2021
- Layout: 2 cabins one head
- Air Conditioning Not operational
- Ports: 7 Opening
- Hatches: 4 Opening
- Cabin Sole: Teak and Holly
- Nav Station: To Port
- Dinette Table: Converts to a double berth
- Settees: To port and starboard
- Cushions: Green
- Master Cabin: Aft queen-sized berth
- Guest Cabin: Forward V-Berth
- Head: One
- Stove/Oven: Two-Burner Propane Gimbaled Stove and Oven
- Refrigeration: Not operational
- Sink: Double sink
- Water: Pressure Hot and cold water
- Microwave: Sunbeam 900 Watt
- Raymarine C70 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Auto Pilot 2021
- Raytheon ST60 Wind
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata at helm and nav station below
- VHF: Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+
- 12v system:
- 110v system:
- Battery Charger: Sentry 20 amp
- Inverter: Xantrex 3000 watt inverter
- Batteries: 5 Batteries replaced in 2021
- Shore Power: Two 30 amp
- Alternator: Rebuilt 2022
- Interior Lights
- Nav Lights: Stern light out
- 12v Outlet at nav station below
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main: In Mast furling
- Genoa: Roller furling
- Vang: Ridged
- Primary Winches: 2 Lewmar 40 Self-tailing winches
- Halyard Winches: w Lewmar 16 Self-tailing winches
- Clutches: Six on Cabin Top
- Windex: On Masthead
- Traveler: Forward of the companionway
- Mast Height: 45’ 3”
DECK & HULL
- Draft: 5’5”
- Canvas: Bimini with mesh sides
- Cockpit Table: Forward of Binnacle
- Bottom: 2020
- Engine: Yanmar 3GM30 1028 hrs.
- Air Conditioning: Not operational
- Steering: Wheel Steering
- Bilge Pump
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- The boat had water intrusion from a through-hull in June of 2021.
- The water rose to about 10 to 12 inches above the floorboards forward but stayed below the engine and transmission.
- The through-hull and seacock were replaced.
- The boat was cleaned thoroughly and all systems have been inspected.
- Air conditioning is inoperable
- Refrigeration is inoperable
- Stern light not operational
- Head ceiling light not operational
- The canvas is worn and some parts need replacing.
- GFI breaker in the head is inoperable
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.