2019 Catalina 44' (13.41 m) 445
Pensacola, Florida, United States
A rare late-model find on the brokerage market, the current flagship model from Catalina incorporates elegant, contemporary styling with cruise-ready features that make her comfortable and secure underway. She is privately used and well-maintained by her current owner.
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTYK0137L819
Equipment List in Full Details
LOA: 44' 5'' (13.54 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 7''
LWL: 38' 4''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Air Conditioning: Yes
Photos click to view all
● Layout: 2 stateroom layout + ‘flex’ room with bunks
● Two Fresh water heads
● Description - L-shaped galley with separator between counter and seating area ● Refrigeration - Upgrade for additional refrigeration/freezer for second icebox ● Oven - Propane oven with 3 x burners
● Raymarine Axiom Pro 12’s Port and Starboard Chartplotters
● Raymarine AIS700
● Raymarine 18” Quantum Radar
● Raymarine Evolution EV-400 SailPilot System
● Fusion MS-AV755 Marine Stereo System
● Raymarine i70 Depth speed and wind
● Raymarine i70 Multifunction instrument
● Shore power and battery charger
● Domestic & Engine Batteries
● Inverter 3000 watt
● 3 240W Newpowa solar panels with 3 Victron Energy Smartsolar MPPT 100V 20 amp 48V Solar Charge Controller
SAILS & RIGGING
● Seldon in-mast furling mainsail mast
● Roller furling jib
● UPS Asymmetrical reaching sail w/ seldon code x furler w/ sheets
DECK & HULL
● Wing keel
● Bow thruster
● Teak grate in cockpit floor
● Front bimini, aft bimini, 2 overhead windows, connecting panel, 3 pc 40 guage windshield
● Dodger side handrails
● Dodger aft grabrail
● Dodger hard window upgrade
● Electric sail handling winch - Starboard cabin top
● Electric primary winches port and starboard
● 65 pound Mantus anchor with 200’ of 5/16” G4 anchor chain + 100’ of anchor line. ● Saltwater washdown upgrade
● DInghy AB 10 AL 2018 w/custom chaps
● Tohatsu 20HP outboard w/electric start
● Custom arch
● Engine - Yanmar 4JH57 with 361.4 Hours
● 6.5 KW Generator - Fischer Panda with 303.5 Hours
● Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating (2 ea 16,000 BTU’s) ● Auxiliary 18 gallon diesel fuel tank
● 3 blade Maxprop
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
● One of the handles on the dinghy is broken.
● The port side anchor drain scoop has some gel coat damage
● The anchor locker hydraulic arm was removed
● The asymmetrical spinnaker has stains on it.
● The two forward tank monitors are inoperable.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.