2001 Beneteau 38' (11.58 m) Oceanis 381
St Petersburg, Florida, United States
Whether for long journeys or a lazy day relaxing at your favorite cove, the Oceanis 381 truly offers you 38 feet of pure pleasure. This is a Two Cabin one head Layout with Furling Main and Genoa for easy single-handing. Great for the Bahamas and keys.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEY73154H001
Vessel ID# 2789534 Last Updated: 2022-10-06 16:17:05
|Boat is in Route to St Pete - arriving 8/18|
|Notable Upgrades: Lexan Replaced in all ports|
|Date Listed: 06/07/2022|
LOA: 38' 7'' (11.76 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 12' 11''
LWL: 32' 10''
Draft Max: 5' 4''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Bridge Clearance: 50'
Ballast Weight: 4740 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: 42B4
- Engine Year: 2001
- Power HP: 42.00
- Two Cabin 1 Head Version
- Galley to Port
- Spacious Head w/Shower to Stbd.
- Sit Down Nav. Station to Stbd. AC/DC Electrical Panels and Air Cond. Control
- Main Salon with Dinette to Starboard and Settee to Port
- Interior upholstery Green
- V - berth forward - w/ Vanity to Stbd and Settee and Hanging locker to port
- Forward Cabin Updated with wainscoting
- Large King cabin aft.
- All ports updated in 2021 - no crazing
- Double SS Sink
- 2 Burner LP gas Stove and Oven
- Front-loading Refrigerator (Adler Barbour)
- Top Loading Freezer (Adler Barbour)
- Plenty of Storage
- Raymarine RL 70c Chartpoltter/Radar (Radar not functioning)
- Raymarine ST6000 Auto Pilot controller
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed Direction
- Raymarine ST60 Depth/Speed
- AM/FM JVC w. Blue tooth.2021
- VHF - Standard Horizon
- 16,000 BTU Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air Cond. 2 zones.
- 12/110 Volt Electrical system with 2 30A shore cords
- 12 volt Fans throughout.
- Simpson Lowrance Electric Windlass w/ remote
- Renogy House Battery Monitor - 2021
- AGM House Battery 2021
- Group 29 Napa Start Battery 2020
- Electric Fresh Water Head 2018
- Galvanic Isolator 2022
- Westerbeke Engine - Exhaust Elbow replaced 12/20
- Prop Shaft Seal - 12/2020
- Wheel steering
- Steering Chains and Cables inspected and lubed 1/2021
Deck and Hull
- White Hull - Green Cove Stripe
- Hull Compounded and Waxed 4/2022
- White Decks
- Green Bimini and Dodger w/ connector
- Dodger Covers (Sunbrella)
- Transom Shower - replaced 2/2021
- Cockpit Table
- All Ports have new Lexan replace 2021
- Bow and Stern pulpits and Double life lines.
- Bottom Painted 4/2022 - Cleaned monthly
- No Blister history
- 3 Blade Fixed Prop 12/2020
Sails and Rigging
- Sloop Rig Aluminum mast
- Standing Rig inspected 11/20
- RF Main - Neil Pryde - Dacron - Org - Fair Cond
- RF Genoa 140% Neil Pryde - Dacron - Org - Fair Cond
- Solid Boom Vang
- Running Gear Replaced 2021 (Sheets and Halyards)
- Winches serviced and lubed 5/21
- All lines run to Cockpit
- Primary Mantis Anchor 45lb 2/2021
- 150' Chain and 200' rode
- Windlass Simpson Lowrance
- Horseshow Throwable
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Flare Kit
- Automatic and Manual bilge pumps
- Emergency Tiller
- Full Engine Maintenance 4/22
- Transmission Fluid 4/22
- All Wiring Bonded 4/2022
- Portable De-humidifier 2021
The asking price accounts for the following items that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- A few spots on the deck have shown high moisture readings by moisture meter
- RF main has been difficult to roll out, may need to be replaced soon
- Air Conditioner needs recharging.
Want more information?
Leo Singleton, CPYB
1421 Bay St. SE
St. Petersburg FL 33701 USA
Office: (727) 214-1590
Fax: (727) 213-9880
Serving the gulf coast since 1974.