54' (16.46m) Oceanis Yacht 54 -
110 hp Yanmar with straight shaft, Generator, Air Conditioning, Shoal Draft, Full Electronics, Ship Control technology, Bow Thruster, 3 Cabin / 3 Head Layout, Upwind Downwind Pack, Electric Winches, Bimini, Dodger, Teak Decks,
- Saint Petersburg Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
|110 hp Yanmar with straight shaft|
|Ship Control technology|
|Notable Upgrades: 110 hp Yanmar with straight shaft, Generator, Air Conditioning, Shoal Draft, Full Electronics, Ship Control technology, Bow Thruster, 3 Cabin / 3 Head Layout, Upwind Downwind Pack, Electric Winches, Bimini, Dodger, Teak Decks,|
Available for February 2022 Delivery!
Roberto Biscontini and Lorenzo Argento are the two architects behind the easy movement and maneuvres under sail of this stunning craft of over 17 meters long, featuring top-quality trims. The Oceanis Yacht 54 paves the way for a new generation of cruisers with an optimized cockpit and Easy Sailing navigational aids. This new cruiser can easily be handled short-handed and remains true to the Oceanis signature features in its design and comfort on board, with an additional focus on the materials used, making her a cruising yacht through and through.
NAVAL ARCHITECT: Biscontini Yacht Design
INTERIOR AND DECK DESIGN: Lorenzo Argento
2022 Beneteau OCEANIS YACHT 54 #017 Options:
- YANMAR 4JH110 CR 81KW (110HP) DIESEL - SHAFT DRIVE
- SHALLOW CAST IRON KEEL
- 3 CABINS 2 HEADS VERSION - 3 GLOSS OAK ALPI
- FURLING MAST VERSION
- LOUNGE GREIGE 160 UPHOLSTERY IN SALOON
- LUXE TRIM LEVEL 2021 Offshore B&G Pack 1 Port electric Harken H50.2 STAEH rigging winch (in lieu of standard) Windlass control in cockpit with chain counter Tilting transom remote control Tunnel bow thruster + 4 Dedicated batteries (50 Amps-12V) +1 Battery charger (30 Amps-24V) TECMA electric fresh water/sea water WC in the owner's head IBS sensor 2 Additional 140 ampères service batteries Additional 40 ampères battery charger Electrical engine control on the starboard console Mosquito nets for opening portholes
- UPWIND_+ DOWNWIND PACK RF MAST German System (Two-way mainsheet at the helm station + 2 additional clutches to starboard and 2 to port) 2 Genoa winches (H60.2STA) + 1 Winch handle Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging / Code 0 Dacron genoa on furler Genoa sheet track on the coachroof + Genoa sheets
- MOORING-ANCHORING PACK Delta 32 kg/71 lbs anchor (galvanized steel) chain lines 6 Fenders: - 4 XL - 2 L 4 Moorings lines
- 2 ELECTRIC GENOA SHEET WINCHES H60.2 STAEH
- CODE 0 WITH FURLING SYSTEM FOR FURLING MAST
- COACHROOF SPRAYHOOD - CHARCOAL GREY
- SIDE BOARDING LADDER
- COCKPIT BIMINI WITH LED LIGHTING - CHARCOAL GREY
- TENDER LOADING SYSTEM
- DOLCE 51 OUTSIDE UPHOLSTERY (FOR LUXE TRIM LEVEL)
- RETRACTABLE STERN THRUSTER
- ADDITIONAL HOT / COLD WATER COCKPIT SHOWER
- ELECTRIC DECK WASH PUMP (SEA WATER-FRESH WATER)
- DOCK WATER INLET
- GENERATOR 7,5KVA 115V 60HZ- AVEC COCON
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS (X3)
- LED SPREADER LIGHTING (FURLING MAST)
- WINE CABINET
- PRE-WIRING FOR 115V MICROWAVE OVEN
- 44 000 BTU AIR CONDITIONING
- DOUBLE BERTH IN SALOON - LOUNGE GREIGE 160
- SPRING MATTRESS FOR THE AFT CABINS
- INVERTER 2000VA 12V - 115 V
- 3 FOLDING BLADES PROPELLER (110HP)
- WHITE HULL
- ENGLISH OWNER'S MANUAL
- TV ANTENNA
- TV PRE-WIRING IN THE SALOON + LIFTING SYSTEM
- TV PRE-WIRING IN OWNER'S CABIN
- APOLLO AMPLIFIER + BOSE 2.1 SPEAKERS IN THE SALOON
- MULTIFUNCTION SCREEN ZEUS 12" WIDE WIRELESS - CHART TABLE
- US B&G CARTOGRAPHY
- UPGRADE FIXED B&G V100B VHF (WITH AIS)
- GROW BOATING
Ten Reasons to Say Yes
136 Years of Expertise: Named after one of the first families of boat building, BENETEAU is one of the oldest yards to still be majority owned by the family
A Boat Building Family: Founded by the Beneteau family in 1884, BENETEAU today still shares the history, experience, and passion passed down by generations of boat builders.
A Global Company: Comprised of over 7,000 employees and 12 production sites around the world, BENETEAU holds a strong global presence. Our US factory in Marion, South Carolina has built over 9,000 boats since its opening in 1986.
Part of the Largest Boat Builder in the World: We are the market leader for sailboats, with over 30 years of sailboat building here in the US. In the year 2017- 2018, the group sold 10,000 boats around the world.
High-Quality Service: Trained through the BENETEAU Academy, our 400+ dealers have access to a training program unique to our diverse products and services.
Innovation Since 1884: With every new model, our design team strategically integrates new innovations and technology, while maintaining the cure principals of our boat building expertise.
Superior Quality Control: With a unique set of resources, an advanced R & D program, and strong global teams, BENETEAU has the ability to test 3rd party components for longevity and design their own components to exceed market demands.
A Distinct Warranty Program: BENETEAU is proud to offer an industry leading 7 year structural and 3 year component warranty.
High-End Engineering: We choose the best naval architects and designers to create unrelentingly innovative boats with high quality design
Commitment to Sustainability: BENETEAU has been awarded the 150 50001 certification upon implementing proactive policies which seek to reduce its impact on the environment. From design, to factory operations, to the footprint of each boat, each phase is designed to preserve the world we explore.
LOA: 56' 2" (17.12 Meters)
Type: Sail - New
Beam: 16' 5"
LWL: 50' 6"
Draft Max: 6' 5"
Head Room: 6' 7"
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bridge Clearance: 78' 9"
Bow Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 106 Gallons (401.25 Liters)
Fresh Water: 190 Gallons (719.23 Liters)
Holding Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Displacement: 36586 lbs
Dry Weight: 36586
Designer: Roberto BISCONTINI / Lorenzo ARGENTO
Interior Designer: Nauta
Builder: Beneteau France
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH110 CR
- Engine Year: null
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 110.00
- Power KW: 81.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 0.00
- Engine Location: Middle