2012 Beneteau 45' (13.72 m)
St Petersburg, Florida, United States
The Beneteau 45 was perhaps the most popular model sold. The full width Electronic Folding Transom allows for easy access to the water or Dinghy. The shoal draft is ideal for sailing the Keys and Bahamas. This 3 cabin boat was never in Charter.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEYDJ014B212
|Air Cond & Generator|
|3 Electric Winches|
|Notable Upgrades: Two Year old Sails|
|Date Listed: 07/11/2022|
LOA: 45' 9'' (13.94 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 14' 9''
Draft Max: 5' 9''
Queen Berths: 3
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Bridge Clearance: 63' 6''
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons (200.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 98 Gallons (370.97 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 6693 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Three Cabin / Two Head Layout
- Mahogany Woodwork
- Ultra Leather upholstery
- Wooden Salon companionway with Molded wooden steps
- Stainless Steel Handrails in Ceiling.
- Main Salon with Dinette to Starboard
- Adjustable Settee to Port with adjustable Nav Station.
- Galley to Port.
- Guest Head w/ Shower to Starboard (Vacu-flush head)
- Two - Guest cabins Aft - Port and Stbd - Starboard Guest cabin w/ head access
- Master Cabin forward with Walk-around Queen - Vacu-flush head w/ shower.
- Lots of Ports, Window and Opening Hatches with covers and Blinds.
- Standard L-Shaped Galley Layout
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- 3 Burners Propane Stove & Oven (Force 10)
- Refrigeration, 12v front loading 4 cu ft
- Freezer, 12v top loading
- Microwave Oven, 110v
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Plenty of counter space
- Lots of Storage
- Plotter, 12" Simrad Touch Screen with rotating mount aft of the cockpit table
- Wind Speed, Depth & Log, Simrad IS20 Port and Starboard
- Autopilot, Simrad AP24 Port and Starboard.
- Max Bow Thruster Control - Port side
- Yanmar Engine Control Panel with Tach
- Quick windlass Control with Chain Counter
- Radar, Simrad
- AIS Transceiver
- 12v System
- 110v System
- 2 50' Shore Cords (30 Amp)
- Onan 7.5 Generator (model MDKBJ) 600 Hours
- 2 Optima D31M House Batteries 1 additional start Battery
- 2 Start Battery 110 Amp
- 1 Genset Start Batteries
- 1 Bow Thruster Battery
- 1 Windlass Battery.
- Battery Charger
- Electric Folding Transom
- Electric Windlass - Quick
- 110 Volt Air Conditioning Units - Aft unit Dometic installed 2021 with venturi pump
Sails & Rigging
- Main, Dacron roller furling North 2020
- Genoa, Dacron roller furling North 2020
- Vang, rigid
- Control lines, led aft to line clutches and self tailing winches
- Primary Electric Winches, 12v Lewmar 2 speed
- Cabin Top Winch, 12v Lewmar
- Cabin Top Winch, Lewmar
Deck & Hull
- Hull color, white
- Deck color, white
- Bow Thruster
- Toe rail, maintenance free
- Windlass, electric
- 3 Anchors
- Anchor Roller, (2) with bobstay
- Keel, Shoal Draft
- Swim Platform, electric
- Rub Rail
- Canvas, Custom Bimini and Dodger
- Extra Water Tank, Factory installed
- Engine, Yanmar with Saildrive - Estimated Hours 2000
- Prop, Folding
- Water Heater, 110v & Heat Exchanger
- Bilge Pump, electric with float switch
- Bilge Pump, manual
- Holding Tanks, (2)
- 2 Heads - Vacu-flush
The asking price accounts for the following items that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Wind Gage has been refurbished and needs to be installed
- One shore cord is scorched cord and Socket should be replaced.
- Dinghy is not included.